When do BeanBagShop.com.au have to give a refund?
If you would like advice regarding your refund rights, contact the Office of Consumer and Business Affairs on (08) 8204 9777 or the nearest country office on 131 882.
In essence, a refund is in order if the goods:
- have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of the purchase;
- do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would;
- do not match the sample they were shown;
- aren't as they were described.
Sometimes we may offer to repair, exchange or provide a credit note.
Our rights as a trader - We don't have to provide a refund if:
- no proof of purchase is offered. Receipts are not the only proof of purchase - a witness to the purchase or a bank statement could suffice;
- the customer simply has a change of mind (the most common excuse);
- the goods have been damaged after purchase (from jumping on it).